University Housing is not allowed to share information regarding disabilities to roommates or other housing staff members. It is the responsibility of the resident to share any information regarding their own disability with their roommates or housing staff members if they desire to do so.

Housing and Meal Plan Accommodation

Need a meal plan or housing accommodation? All requests must go through the Office of Disability Services. We encourage students to apply as soon as possible. You can find the links to the housing and meal plan accommodation websites below.

Housing Accommodation - Disability Services
Meal Plan Accommodation - Disability Services