F-1 Extension Request  >>> Use this form when you need an extension of your program of study. Your academic advisor will need to fill this out; do not fill it out yourself.

J-1 Extension Request  >>> Additional form required for students on a J-1 visa who need an extension of their program of study.

Transfer Out Form  >>> Use this form when transferring OUT of Lawrence Tech.

Reduced Course Load Authorization  >>> Use this form to request authorization for a reduced course load.

Contact us:

Taubman Student Service Center, C405
248.204.4115 fax