Access to Other Libraries
also try this link for libraries in the area that work with LTU: Other Libraries
- Search and click "Get this for me!"
- Items will be sent to Lawrence Tech Library
- Free service
- For books or journal articles not available locally
- Try searching MelCat, first (free delivery to Lawrence Tech Library)
- Next, look in TechCat+ and find the item.
- Click "Request Item from Interlibrary Loan"
- Sometimes, item cannot be found in TechCat+; for those, email email@example.com with the information you have. Make sure to include Banner number
These libraries welcome Lawrence Tech students, faculty and staff.
Show your LTU I.D., and it is best to bring along your semester class schedule.
Most libraries will limit the guest to three books at one time.
- Henry Ford Community College
- Macomb Community College
- Madonna University
- Schoolcraft College
- University of Detroit Mercy
- University of Michigan Dearborn
- Walsh College
- Southfield Public Library (show proof of enrollment and ID card to get a library card)
The following libraries require an INFOPASS to borrow books.
Get an INFOPASS at Lawrence Tech Library (issued in person)
- College for Creative Studies
- Davenport University (Dearborn and Warren)
- Marygrove College
- Oakland Community College (LTU students can use ID+class schedule instead)
- Rochester College
- St. Clair Community College
- SS. Cyril and Methodius Seminary (Orchard Lake)
- University of Windsor (Leddy Library)
- Wayne County Community College