|Spring Semester Hours||
January 14 - May 10, 2019
(Reference Librarians Available)
Study Hours in the Library:
For LTU Students only
|Monday - Thursday||8:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
Monday-Thursday May 13-16 OPEN 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday May 17 OPEN 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday-Sunday May 18-19 CLOSED
BEGIN SUMMER SEMESTER HOURS May 20, 2019 through July 23, 2019
Monday -Thursday OPEN 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday OPEN 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Current Library Hours
Library has two photocopiers (10 cents per page) and one color copier (50 cents per page)
There is no charge to scan on either scanner.
M113a is available for student printing
- Librarians are on duty all regular hours that the library is open to assist users. During student study hours, online reference is available.
- Circulating books can be checked-out, and are in the "LTU Library Stacks"
- Periodicals are shelved alphabetically by TITLE.
- Reserve books are kept behind the Circulation Desk.
- Reference books are located near the Reference Desk and are for library use only.
- DVDs cases are on the Media Shelf, get disk at the front desk
- Oversize books are shelved in a separate location just beyond the center seating area, in the first range of beige shelving stacks.
- Albert Kahn Library is a specialized collection. A staff member can retrieve these materials. All Kahn Library books are listed in the online catalog.