Many business luminaries believe Supply Chain Management to be the last frontier in driving business value. As a subject, Supply Chain Management spans from Globalization to Financial Controls. As a career, Supply Chain Management can take you to every corner of the world and lead you and your organization to new horizons of growth, profit, and success.
Read about some of the PDC offerings in this exciting field:
- Consulting and project support for Commodity Management, Sourcing, and Supplier Selection
- ISM training and certification
- Third- and Fourth-Party Logistics Management
- Supplier Selection and Sourcing
- Global Procurement and Supply
- Logistics and Supply Chain Software
- Procurement Best Practices
- Mode Management and Routing
- Commodity Groups and Comparing of Options
- Stochastic Modeling of end-to-end Supply Chains
For Information on class schedules, certification programs, and pricing call 248-204-4050 or contact Dr. Ben Benson email@example.com.