Your Partner for Success
Committed to innovation and business acceleration, the PDC can deliver you the insight and value to:
Help your organization grow strategically and profitably:
• Think Tank: Industry experts recommend, stage, and deliver enterprise-wide solutions to promote competitive advantage and industry-changing projects.
• Hoshin Kanri: Board, C-level, and VP-level personnel review objectives, analyze strategies, set financial and operations goals, and review metrics.
• Value Analysis and Project Implementation: Deliverables-based consulting and project leadership on such topics as supply chain, logistics, procurement, consumer relationship management, enterprise resource planning, operations, sales, lean, quality, and innovation
• Business Effectiveness and Efficiency: Lean steering, lean by industry, profit and cost-zone analysis, Six Sigma, total cost of ownership, customer segmentation, sourcing, global markets, and global supply chain.
Optimize your executive and workforce talent:
• Executive Coaching: Business, industry, functional, and technical coaching for Business Unit leaders and above based on personal assessment, 360 assessment, and organizational objectives and charter.
• Leadership Institute for Top Executives at Strategic and Operations Levels: Increase management and leadership skill in project fulfillment, tracking, engagement of resources, and influencing peers and top leaders.
• Leadership Institute for Front-line Leaders: Intensive facilitation and training for delivering projects, growing direct reports, and maintaining executive presence.
• Professional Coaching: Advising for those in role/goal changing circumstances, such as career transitions, acceleration pools, succession plans, and relocations with a focus on needs and tracking via action plans.
Obtain certifications and master advanced applications:
• Lean Certification (I and II): Learn the tools of lean as applied to your industry, business unit, function, level, and objectives. Topics include Value Stream Mapping, Lead Time Reduction, Practical Problem Solving, A3, ErrorProofing, Japanese Manufacturing Principles, Kaizen, and more.
• Six Sigma: Green Belt, Black Belt, Master Black Belt, MiniTab, Design of Experiments, Design for Six Sigma.
• Project Management Professional (PMP): Prepare for the Project Management Professional exam using the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK), Advanced Project Management program, and enterprise management principles, balanced scorecards and dashboards, and fundamentals of project management.
• Quality Tools: Total quality management, root cause analysis, Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA), quality control, quality assurance, metrics and measures creation and tracking.