The Lawrence Technological University A. Alfred Taubman Engineering, Architecture, and Life Sciences Complex is home of The Marburger STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Center.
LTU Faculty, Staff and Alumni featured in Teacher's Association Newsletter LTU Faculty, Staff and Alumni publish "Curricular Transformation and Hidden Figures: A STEAM Middle School Camp for DPS Students" in the Fall 2017 issue of the Michigan Science Teachers Association (MSTA) Newsletter.... more
Design inspired by science and art DETROIT – A high school class in design, currently taught by Lawrence Technological University’s (LTU) College of Architecture and Design staff, has been getting a dose of science and art exposure at the end of their school week. ... more
- 10:00 AM - 12:30 PMYou Are the Engineer: Cards to the Sky
- 10:00 AM - 12:30 PMProjectile Motion
- 10:00 AM - 12:30 PMExtracting DNA From Strawberries
- 10:00 AM - 12:30 PMStart Your Own Business and Entrepreneurial Mindset
- 10:00 AM - 12:30 PMSports Injury Prevention: How Engineers Can Protect Knees and Help Surgeons Fix Them